Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first actual wormwood containing Absinthe to be legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 most people are wanting to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was created by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, that have been developed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com and other conventional Absinthe herbs. Additional information are available at drinklucid.com but here are some information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs instead of man-made colors.
– It contains wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was manufactured by Ted Breaux, a respected Absinthe distiller, who used his familiarity with traditional Absinthe making techniques to make this historically precise vintage style Absinthe which satisfies US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood just like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe covered immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles indicated that they would all pass US regulations (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very distinctive black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
Based on the Lucid website it could be bought over the United States therefore you must be able to purchase it through your local liquor store. You can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists for instance Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and also for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also offers a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the United States – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Another excellent way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free global shipping. There exists a handling fee for the very first item but shipping and handling is free of charge for added products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are manufactured from an alcohol base which happens to be distilled with top-quality herbs just like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe so they are a fantastic buy. Basically mix 20ml of essence with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you have your own personal real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is known.
Essences are a good alternative to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to use too.