Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first real wormwood made up of Absinthe to be legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 so many people are desperate to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was made by distiller Ted Breaux as well as Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. As opposed to other fake Absinthes, which were designed to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood where to purchase absinthe (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other traditional Absinthe herbs. Additional information is found at drinklucid.com but here are a few information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It receives its green color from whole herbs instead of synthetic colors.
– It contains wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise along with other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood the same as pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe contained vast amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they would all pass US regulations (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very special black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In line with the Lucid website it may be bought throughout the United States this means you must be able to buy it from your local liquor store. You possibly can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and also for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The web site also has a web shop where you could order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in America – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Yet another excellent way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There’s a handling fee for the very first item but handling and shipping is free of charge for extra products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are produced from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits make 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really are a great buy. Basically mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your own personal real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.
Essences are a fantastic alternative to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are also fun to use too.