There has been an Absinthe liquor revival ever since the 1990s when Absinthe began to be legalized in many countries around the world absintheliquor.com. Sales of Absinthe are actually going crazy, especially in the US where a few brands have been made legal. Now, you could find Absinthe for sale on many websites.
Varieties of Absinthe For Sale
There are several kinds of Absinthe for sale online:-
– Absinthe substitutes that happen to be made without making use of thujone for the US market or fenchone for the French market. These are not genuine Absinthes. Real Absinthe consists of both grand wormwood, that contains thujone, and fennel a source of fenchone. Pernod Pastis is an Absinthe style drink which does not consist of wormwood and Recette Marianne is an Absinthe made for the French market.
– Modern Absinthes – Absinthes like Doubs Mystique “Carte d’Or” which is premium Absinthe distilled using traditional methods and based on historical ingredients but with a modern twist for the new generation of Absinthe drinkers. Modern Absinthes often have additional herbal ingredients included.
– Classic Absinthes for example Absinthe Roquette 1797 as well as the Jade Collection by Ted Breaux. These Absinthes are re-creations of original vintage Absinthes and comprise the classic ingredients of wormwood, fennel and aniseed.
Swiss Absinthes just like Absinthe Clandestine, a La Bleue style by famous bootleg distiller, Claude-Alain Bugnon, are available online.
In addition there are many Absinthes available to buy online from countries like the Czech Republic and Spain, where Absinthe never was banned and so Absinthe production managed to continue. Czech Absinthes available for sale online include La Fee Bohemian, which recreates French Bohemain style Absinthe, and Sebor Absinthe which can be sold in a particular square bottle and is made utilizing a 100 year-old French-Swiss recipe.
Spanish Absinthes include the excellent Mari Mayans, produced in Ibiza since 1880 from hand-picked wormwood, and Rodniks having its high wormwood content.
You may use essences, from companies like AbsintheKit.com, to make your own traditional style Absinthe. The essences are correctly distilled and make use of traditional herbs. They are available to acquire individually on the internet shop or in Absinthe kits made up of an essence, measure and bottle labels. Each kit makes 14 bottles of genuine wormwood Absinthe.
There are 4 essences available:-
– Absinthe 35 Classics Essence – This essence creates a classic green Absinthe that contains 35mg of thujone, the chemical found in wormwood.
– Absinthe White Essence – An essence in making Swiss style La Bleue clear Absinthe.
– Absinthe Orange Essence – This essence consists of natural orange oil for a lovely orange flavored Absinthe.
The essences are simple to use – Simply mix 20ml of essence with 730ml of a fairly neutral alcohol base, for example Everclear or vodka, and add 50-75g of sugar should you prefer a smoother taste go here. Bottle your Absinthe and then enjoy your own homemade classic Absinthe.
To relish your Absinthe fully whether created from essence, or some other bottled Absinthe for sale, you need to use an appropriate Absinthe glass and spoon. Replica glasses and spoons can be found from AbsintheKit.com.